Here are the most popular types of cosmetic dentistry:
- Crowns – Tooth-shaped caps that cover the top of your teeth, crowns have a variety of both functional and cosmetic benefits. Whether you have a damaged tooth, need a dental bridge, or are getting an implant, crowns provide a durable covering that matches the size, shape, and color of the rest of your teeth.
- Implants – If you have a missing tooth or one that is damaged beyond repair, dental implants are a fantastic cosmetic and functional solution. Dental implants replicate the appearance of your natural teeth, last a lifetime, and prevent the rest of your teeth from shifting. One or more dental implants can go a long way towards giving you the beautiful smile you crave.
- Teeth Whitening – If your teeth are in good shape, but you’re not happy with your smile, whitening is a great option. Professional teeth whitening can give you a radiant look in no time, or you can get a kit to use in the comfort of your own home.
- Veneers – Using a super-thin layer of tooth-colored materials, veneers can improve the look of chipped, misshapen, or discolored teeth. The type of material, shape, size, and color of the veneer can be tweaked to match the rest of your teeth, seamlessly improving your smile.
- Bonding – While veneers cover the whole tooth, bonding uses tooth-colored materials to directly bond to areas needing improvement. This is great for changing the shape of the tooth, closing gaps, and fixing things like chips or cracks.
- Fillings – Even fillings can be a form of cosmetic dentistry thanks to today’s technology. White fillings can be matched to the color of the rest of your teeth, covering up cavities in style.
If you’d like to know more about how you can improve your smile through cosmetic dentistry, schedule a consultation with us today!